Wednesday, November 25, 2009

not where I want to be

It's raining here. It's horrible. As soon as I got here I hated it. It's just so cold and wet. This is starting to get boring here. I had a terrible journey getting here, the coach got stuck in traffic then they emptied my bags at check-in just to piss me off. The plane was delayed and then I lost my wallet in my hand luggage. After six entire searches of my bags I found it in my pocket. Uncle John did pick me up when I finally landed here. Only problem he picked me up the day after I landed. In the wait I practically dislocated my spine lying across three terminal seats in an attempt to get some rest. Once we got all of my bags in the car Uncle John insisted he give me a tour of his new four-wheeled transport, much to my displeasure. We got here after what seemed like a tour of the entire low-countries of the western hemisphere. I cant wait to go home. I've gone mad and I've only been here two days. Don't feel bad for sending me here, I know you thought it would be for the best. After all how long can a year last?

No comments:

Post a Comment