Wednesday, December 2, 2009

June - The girl

Beside church bricks, sheltered, the silence prevails...............Nothingness. I spent my days in one room, the ceiling so low that sunlight could barely reach the stone floor, and instead my cheeks grew aflame by the light of the blazing fire. Intense feeling, both fear and bliss lived within me and the room contained me. It is where I first saw my love, slightly blurred through the small kitchen window. Yet that environment, so hot, so busy, bred inside my lungs sickness and age. The room so hidden, became a dungeon and I stood in its depths searching for breath....I never saw that room again, I never again placed my feet its stone flooring or felt the powerful heat of the burning fire and I never again saw my love, slightly blurred through the small kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment