Wednesday, December 9, 2009

(sorry it's a little late, finally managed to get onto a computer that likes the internet!)

David, the dog trainer.

Respect, he said
Take the lead and walk with them.
Share it. Just walk with them
and they’ll know what to do.

Correct them first, at home, he said.
Tell them what you want to do,
They’ll gladly follow you.
Just walk, they’ll follow you.

We’re all the same, he said.
Boys and girls and dogs, and the rest.
We all just want respect, he said.
Just walk, they’ll follow you.

My father taught me this, along with the dogs. I think it sums it all up, and I had something to live by.
Think of his words to remember me.






Could someone explain what the Stein remixing is all about please? I'll probably be on the computer during most of your lecture on wedensday. thankyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment